February 14-17, 2014
La Foret Conference Center
All youth, grades 6 – 12 are invited to join your CRMR friends, ECOY, Sponsors and keynoter Daphne Gascot Arias as we explore together God’s call for us to pursue justice & truth!
• The cost for everyone (adults included) is $160.00.
• Youth currently in grades 6-12 are eligible for this event. Please register through your church.
• All registration forms must be received in the regional office by January 23, 2014 and must be sent in by a church, not by individuals. Get your form from your church youth pastor or download it here and turn it in to your youth pastor.
• Confirmations and “what to bring lists” will ONLY be sent to those who register on or before the deadline.
• Each church must send a sponsor – at least 2 sponsors are required if sending more than 7 youth. The required church ratio is 1 sponsor for every 7 youth sent. Download Sponsor Registration Forms.
• Check in is 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Friday evening. Departure is 10:30 a.m. Monday morning. All participants are required to be at the Midwinter Retreat for the entire time.
For questions or more information contact Shelly Garrison firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for youth ministry staff:
2014 Midwinter Retreat Poster
2014 Midwinter Retreat Information Page
2014 Midwinter Retreat Remittance Form
2014 Midwinter Youth Registration Form
2014 Midwinter Sponsor Registration Form
CRMR Camps and Retreats Schedule 2013/2014
Midwinter: Feb. 14-17,2014 – CYF and Chi-Rho (forms above) – Registration Deadline is January 23, 2014
CYF Camp (completed grades 9-12): June 15-21, 2014 – High School
Chi Rho Camp (completed grades 6-8): June 22-28, 2014 – Middle School
Junior Camp (completed grades 3-5): June 15-21, 2014 – 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade
Discovery Camp (completed grades 1-3): June 26-28, 2014 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Grade
Registration forms will be available here as each event approaches (Fall Retreat: mid-Sept., Midwinter mid-Dec., Camps late Jan). Don’t forget your physicals! For questions contact Shelly Garrison.
In their own words….
Click on the items below to read stories about camp and conference.